- Go for shutter priority. 1/4000 is fast enough for racecars and 1/250 is fast enough for a jogger. and if you have trouble with the lighting, then turn up the ISO that best suits the image surroundings.
- Keep on shooting until you get the perfect shot.
- Anticipation is the key- Know what you want to achieve before you try to accomplish it.
- Figure out what your best vantage point would be. Consider every shot from every angle.
- Make it pan. Move where the action is taking you. flow with it. https://photography.tutsplus.com/articles/your-ten-step-guide-to-catching-action-shots–photo —————————–Colleen Carney