iPhone Photography has become more taken on a more serious note when photographers started posting their work on social media sites like Instagram. Awards have even been given out due to their amazing work taken with an iPhone. Such as IPPAWARDS which is dedicated to just iPhone photography. You can see their work here
Many iPhone photographers use edit apps to edit their pictures while some also decide to use LightRoom and Photoshop for their final edit. The most common apps they use is Snapseed and VSCO, and ProCamera. Others they use are Hipstamatic and FilterStorm, and Mextures.
Tips for iPhone Photography by iPhone Photography School:
- Use the grid option to make sure the photo is aligned.
- Explore The Different Camera Modes(square mode for a crop, pano camera fro wider angles.)
- Enhance Your Photos With Editing Apps
- Make Use Of iPhone Camera Accessories
- Share Your Photos on social media sites like Instagram and EyeEm
You can get many more tips for iPhone Photography here.