Del Tech-Owens Campus will be taking submissions for the permanent photography collection that will be displayed year round on campus in the Jason Technology Building.
– Students must have completed the Photography 1, COM250
– Work submitted must have been created during their enrollment in COM 250
– only 2 images can be submitted.
– you are granting rights to Delaware Tech to make prints, and use the images with promoting the communications dept., Delaware Tech, and the photography collection. Participants at no time will be compensated financially for any side effects from the artwork being displayed. (i.e. you can not receive any money if a student enrolls after viewing your photograph.)
– Photographer retains copyright of the image and will always be given credit where ever the images are displayed.
– deadline, April 12, 2010
-all images must be submitted with photographers name
– title of photograph must appear in the file name
– judging will be completed by 2 or more qualified individuals
– high resolution images need to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
– photographers accepted into the collection will be recognized at opening reception on the Owens Campus on May 3, 2011.
-all images must be submitted with photographers name and title of photograph in the file name